Thursday, 8/8 mile 1677 to 1703 = 26 miles
– crossed into the state of Oregon today! Woo too! I can’t believe I’ve just walked the entire state of CA. So long!
– cool, breezy all day with a late afternoon thundershower just as I crossed the border
– of course, the only person at the trail register was “That Asshole” None of my friends. But he isn’t that bad. Lol. Had a 30 minute break there.
– raced to camp four miles ahead of register at Sheep Camp Spring. Best spring in a while, cold, easy access and lots of water!
– today was tiring and lots of mild climbing
– lots of ants and cow polluted water 😦
– saw a squirrel with another squirrel in its mouth! Weird! Either its baby or it’s a cannibal?
– camping with Melissa and Brad — saved them a nice campsite 🙂
– Ashland tomorrow night! Woo hoo!
– still smokey, but not as bad